IMPORTANT:

THIS BLOG IS CLOSED DOWN! IT WILL RE-OPEN EVENTUALLY, AND AT THAT POINT I WILL ADVERTISE IT AGAIN!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Our New Deputy!!!

[Sorry for not coming on!!!!!!!! I was grounded!!!!!!!!!! I will start a prophecy and some story lines soon!!!!!!!!!]

Navystar padded into her den. It was so hard choosing a deputy. All the candidates were great cats, and she didn't want to choose between them. She lay down in her bed of moss and closed her eyes...

She awoke in the midst of a starlit field. She knew this was StarClan, she had seen it before when she received her nine lives. A starry shape moved forward to her...
"Father!!!", Navystar gasped. She wanted to run and feel the touch of her father, killed when she was barley an apprentice. Her father said nothing, but pointed his tail tip towards a large oak tree that stood in the middle of the field.

Navystar listened, and to her ears came the sweet song of a bird. She understood instantly. She turned to her father and nodded her head. She knew who the deputy would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navystar jumped onto the Circle Stone. "Cats of Indigoclan!", she yowled, "I have decided our new deputy! Please cheer for Spiritsong!" The crowd of cats below erupted in cheers.

"Spiritsong, do you promise to fulfill the role of deputy to your best ability?"
The she-cat's green eyes shone brightly. "I do.", she mewed confidently.
"Then IndigoClan, welcome your new deputy!!!"

"SPIRITSONG! SPIRITSONG! SPIRITSONG! SPIRITSONG!"

1 comment:

  1. Spiritsong/BrightstarMay 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM

    "Thank you Navystar! Thank you cats of IndigoClan! I am very grateful to be deputy! I promise to serve IndigoClan the best I can! I will protect it with my life. I will do whatever it takes to be the deputy I said I will." Spiritsong mewed. She was gleaming with happiness. (Thanks Navystar!!!!!!)

    Spiritsong/Brightstar

    ReplyDelete