IMPORTANT:

THIS BLOG IS CLOSED DOWN! IT WILL RE-OPEN EVENTUALLY, AND AT THAT POINT I WILL ADVERTISE IT AGAIN!!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our First Apprentice!!!

Navystar leaped onto the Circle Stone. "Cats of IndigoClan! We have a new cat joining us today! Please welcome our first apprentice--Splashpaw! Brightsong, you will train Splashpaw. Pass along your wits and loyalty to him. "

"Splashpaw! Splashpaw! Splashpaw! Splashpaw!"

Navystar yowled for attention before the crowd dispersed. "Maplestream, I would like to talk to you in your den. Please meet me there." There were murmurs from the crowd.

4 comments:

  1. Splashpaw jumped around happily. "Thanks for letting me join! Who's gonna by my mentor?" he asks, still jumping around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY STARCLAN I FORGOT YOUR MENTOR!!!!!! I'LL EDIT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to become an apprentice!!
    Name: Breezepaw
    Gender: Tom
    Position: Apprentice
    Description: Pure black tom with green eyes. Breezepaw is level-headed and sweet. He doesn't usually boss other cats around, and is very clever and swift.
    Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Hollying.jpg

    -Breezepaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skyheart (too lazy to sign in)May 17, 2010 at 3:49 AM

    Okay! I'll add you soon. I think I'll put up a post about where to join...

    ReplyDelete